FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Tea and Crumpets

Here I am, new name, new blog, new opportunity. Let me introduce you to tea and crumpets. A little British a little cuteness and a little quirk. I have rented a space at an adorable store called Aunt Bees and will soon have my very own little shop as of January 1st 2011. Let me warn you when I say space, I mean a very small space, to be exact 29 inches wide by 8 foot floor to ceiling. So basically a very tall bookcase. But it is my first physical shop and who knows where it could lead, you have to start somewhere right??

So I am five days and counting until the big day when I can move into my space. A mixture of handmade, vintage and a whole lot of beauty, well that's what I'm hoping for anyway. Join me in my journey and the creation of Tea and Crumpets. Come back tomorrow for some updates and photos. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment