FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Vintage Revivals

OK so unfortunately I am still working on the tutorial! but I promise that it will be worth the wait and I will most defiantly post it in the next day or two.

Some exciting news on the shop front... in the first two days I have sold 3 items :) lets hope that the trend continues.

Anyway seeing as my tutorial is not yet ready I thought I would share one of my favorite tutorials from one of my favorite blogs that I follow.

This blog is full of fabulous ideas! here is the tutorial that excited me the most and I am in the process of collecting teapots, plates and bowls so that I can make my own.

This is the original lamp from Anthropology, I love it's simplicity with all the whiteness ... but it of course costs a bazillion dollars.


 Here is Mandi's creation- how cute and quirky. Her tutorial is extremely detailed and well photographed, you should definitely stop by and take a look, there are so many more amazing projects on her blog.


Copy and paste the link below and have fun looking around Mandi's blog.

http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/2010/10/crafting-with-starswinning-tutorial.html

Well just a quick post from me tonight. Happy Monday friends, I hope that you had a great start to your week.

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I do not have a blog but I love reading them ,I have enjoyed your new one and love your pretties. These are some of my favs that you might like .www.cherrymenlove.com ,nostalgiaatthestonehouse.blogspot.com,attic24.typepad.com ,itsallfiddleandfart.blogspot.com and hestanest.blog.com and from this one lots of her friends.Have a peek and see what you think
    Anna

    ReplyDelete