FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lots of lovely pictures

“Your still alive!” I hear you say. Yes I’m here! I know it’s been a million years since I blogged last, again! But I have good news, I have lots of pictures and some exciting updates :) So grab yourself a cup of coffee, sit yourself down and enjoy the post. Where should I start…
At the moment I am a little in love with my vintage lady. Whenever I catch a glimpse of her in the corner of my eye, I wonder what she is pondering, where she worked, who were her friends, what was her family like? And That’s exactly why I like vintage and antiques so much. Each piece is alive, it comes with history, untold stories and hidden secrets. My only hang up is that I feel slightly awful about keeping her prisoner under my gloche.


At Aunt Bees the shop where I have ‘my shop’ :) there is this awesome room called ‘the hole’ I am really enjoying how it is decorated at the moment.

I also love the house structure made from vintage windows, a future DIY project I am thinking! 


Yesterday my friend Karen and I went on a mini adventure to the 3 friends sale, we drove around and visited the 3 different locations. We had a lovely time perusing vintage pretties and handmade goodies. I took these photographs at the first location at the fabulous Martha's house 'vintage trifles'! what a wonderfully creative and talented lady. Stop by her blog and take a look http://vintagetrifles.blogspot.com/  

These little egg angels are so so adorable!



I loved this old desk.

Bundles of old letters with whispers from time gone by.

I thought the definition on this step stool was a fabulous idea.

A tremendous 'bird cake'

Some words of wisdom!


A few more pictures for you of my shop at the moment, I’m trying to keep it fresh with spring looming.




And I promised you some exciting news… in approximately two weeks my husband and I will be taking off too Costa Rica for 3 months! I cannot really believe that it is happening! We will be going to the town of Jaco to work with the street children and the local community. God’s plan for us is slowly unfolding and I am so excited for this next chapter to begin! I will keep you updated! Hope that you’re having a great weekend. I have some serious packing to do! xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee! Thank you so much for coming on Saturday. We had a great day and enjoyed meeting so many new people. Hope you enjoyed your "tour" of the 3 Friends. Take care and have a wonderful adventure in Costa Rica. Hugs, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog! Very cute! I too love the vintage-look! :) Hop on over to my blog if you have time!

    ReplyDelete