FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Running in the sunshine

A quick inspirational post for you. My gym membership expired last month and in order to stay somewhat sane I have been getting reacquainted with my running shoes. Once I’m out at the park making my way around the perimeter in the sunshine I am happy and content. However motivating myself to get to the park is another matter all together. Whilst scouring Etsy the other day I came across a fabulous blog with a feature on; Fred Rohes, The Zen of Running. I found some pure inspirational gems, which I will share with you. I hope that these writings are inspirational to you also and encourage you to get out there and embrace running in the sunshine.



Have a great day
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment