FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Put some spring in your step

Spring is in the air and I am ready to embrace it, goodbye short, dark, rainy days hello sunshine and the outdoors. I am really excited to decorate the shop with a spring theme. I have been taking inspiration from images and memories of picnics, beautiful flowers and British tea rooms.



I have been working on some flower arrangements- which I am very pleased with (if I do say so myself) I took some artificial flowers, wire snips, empty wine bottles, glass jars, luggage tags, letter stamps and twine.

Here is what I came up with....




I just bought a stack of old windows, which will make the perfect backdrop for the spring collection.


I found these vintage bird pages and individually packaged them ready for sale.


Last nights sewing agenda produced these friendly creatures
Cute little handmade mice… I like these little fellers (George and Henry)



And Lucy the Easter bunny with her little vintage lace scarf… (sorry about the bad photo)



 Well I am off to make some more bunnies to keep Lucy company.
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment