FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A real weekend

Ah long time no blog again! sorry!!
Well I will try and make this one good for you :)

I have been busy crafting and doing some travelling too. This weekend I went to beautiful British Columbia and stopped off at down town Seattle also. It was great to be outside in the sunshine, spend time with an amazing friend, see the sights, eat delicious food and enjoy the time off work.

 Stanley park Vancouver BC


 Still at Stanley park trying to be artistic with my photography :)

 Me and the husband in downtown BC 

 The greedy seagulls in Seattle

Pretty tulips at Pike Market (Seattle)

A mini makeover in the store yesterday with heart garlands for the upcoming holiday of Valentines day. I also took stock out and added new inventory to keep things interesting. I decided to also start putting a few things online, I only have 8 items in at the moment but I will add more :) take a look at the online store
www.frenchyandsophie.etsy.com


Here are the heart garlands in store. I know the photograph is kind of small but if you can make out the little dutch houses and the vintage children's shoes, well I picked up theses beauties on my weekend travels.

The shop has just started it's second month. Lets hope this second month goes as well as the first!

I shall love you and leave you for now. I will be back soon I promise. Don't forget to check out the online shop
www.frenchyandsophie.etsy.com

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment