FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Anticipation

What a long Wednesday! I'm so glad that Thursday is on the horizon, which means Friday is getting nearer :)

I went to my little shop yesterday and did a little rearranging...
This shelf contains mainly dishware and glass type items now.


I sold the first Bonjour sign that I made so I made another one! and added a few more bits and pieces to this shelf.


I have sold a few items now but I still get extremely disappointed when I check my sales each day online and see that there are no new sales :( I know that it's January which is a slow month and that the economy here in Oregon is still pretty terrible but I await with great anticipation each sale.


While I was rearranging I took a look around the rest of the store and thought I would share a few of my favourite things with you. Above is a picture that I took in the 'Roost reimagined' room, they have recently redecorated their room and it is beautiful. Burlap covers the walls and these beautiful paper flowers protrude from the ceiling creating a fabulous atmosphere.


Here is a snap shot of one of my favourite booths, I love the ambiance and the nostalgic collection.

Well just a quick post tonight. I hope that you are having a great evening I am off to watch 'the social network' movie (the one about how facebook started)

Au revoir
(which means goodbye in french)
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment